flags of country turkey
Пойск Виллы buy a property in Виллы for rent Квартиры buy a property in Квартиры for rent Отели buy a property in Отели for rent Plots buy a property in Plots for rent Наш проект buy a property in Наш проект for rent Links buy a property in Links for rent
Вид недвижимости:
Ценны от:
 О нас 
Find your dream home in our Villas
О Компаний
О Компаний property
Профиль Компаний
Профиль Компаний property
Наши ссылки
Наши ссылки property
Пакет услуг
Пакет услуг property
Процедура Купли-Продажи
Процедура Купли-Продажи  property
Гостевая книжка
Гостевая книжка property
О Аланий
О Аланий property
Почему Турция
Почему Турция property
Свяжитесь property
How to buy the right property for you
 Propery Offers 
The Most Luxury Golf Property For Sale in Belek Antalya
Наш проект
A Breath - Taking Turkish Golf Property For Sale in Fethite, Side, Antalya
alanya news menu seperator
alanya best news for property
Gazipasa airport
( 2011-11-19 )

Gazipasa Airport
( 2011-03-12 )

Turkey Wins Accolade For Golf Courses
( 2008-06-04 )
Turkey’s golf courses have won award.

Turkey now has 70,000 overseas property buyers
( 2007-11-27 )

Pines & Dunes Golf Courses
( 2007-06-25 )
New golfcourses in Belek.

Want to Buy A New Villa Without All The Stress

Aquarius Villas 

Месторасположение: Side
Комнаты: 3+1
площадь: 136 m2
Ссылка No: #56
Ценны от: 163.157 €

To Beach: 900 m
To Center: 0.5 km
Year: 2007

Aquarius Villas 1987
Aquarius Villas 1988
Aquarius Villas 1989
Aquarius Villas 1990
Aquarius Villas 1992
Aquarius Villas 1991
Aquarius Villas 1993
Aquarius Villas 1153
Aquarius Villas 1154
Aquarius Villas 300
Aquarius Villas 301
Aquarius Villas 302
Aquarius Villas 303
Aquarius Villas 304
Aquarius Villas 305
Aquarius Villas 1152
Aquarius Villas 1155
Aquarius Villas 1156

This new build villa complex existing of 54 semi-detached and 14 detached villas on a large plot of 36.000 M2, where from only 10 % is taking in for building constructions, which leaves 90 % for a professional and careful maintained gardens. The villas with their own gardens are offering privacy as well as the great advantages of being part of a larger community with on-suite amenities : outdoor swimming pool, tennis court, children playground, gym, sauna, cafe and restaurant, 24 hours security and house-keeping.

This complex is located about 900 m from the sandy beach, 7 km from Side town and 55 km from the international airport Antalya. Also nearby there is a shopping centre and a aqua park.

The semi-detached villas have a living area of 136 M2 and covers: lounge and dining area, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms where from 1 en-suite, storage place and 3 balconies.

The detached villas have : lounge and dining area, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms where from 1 en-suite, storage place, 2 balconies and a roof terrace. In option a private swimming pool.  (all sold out)

These villas has been build with high quality materials:

  • air-conditioners installed
  • PVC windows with double glazing and shutters
  • built-in wardrobe in the bedrooms
  • hydro massage jacuzzi bath
  • smoke detectors
  • kitchen appliances

This complex is ready to use.

The " Summer time Promotion " entails an unique benefits on brand-new homes which you will not be offered anywhere else:

-You make a first payment of 2.000 €

-You make a 20% payment after 2 weeks

-You make a 20% payment after 18 months

-the 60 % reamining, you pay in monthly rates over 60 months, interest free

-by the last payment you take the deed paper


-You make a first payment of 2.000 €

-You make a 20% payment after 2 weeks

-You make a 50% payment after 2 months

-the 30 % remaining, after 4 months and take the deed

Special campaign:

Starting price:  178.900 euro - 5 % discount, makes:  169.955 euro.( when you pay within 18 months)

In combination with quickly payment plan:  169.955 - 4 % = 163.157 Euro.



price villa
semi-detached villas, number of villas available
(campaigne price: 178.900 €)
54 (un-furnished villas, but with checque)

Priced at 32% below their bank valuation!

Buy now an un-furnished villa and get a furniture checque of 8.000 Euro value for free.

  Alanya Property | Belek Property | Side Property | Oba Property | Kargicak Property | Konakli Property | Avsallar Property | Kusadasi Property | Fethiye Property | Istanbul Property
Side Property | Alanya Vastgoed | Belek Villa | Antalya Real Estate | Property in Europe
e ticaret
Location of Alanya English Properties Buy Villa in Nederland Makelaars Property Transaction In Turkey Russian Real Estate for Deutsch Property hunting in Turkey is a stressful task Denmark Quality Real Estate In Alanya, Side, Fethiye, Belek and Manavgat in Sweden to buy the right property for you buy the right property for you in antalya Norway