Kargicak Stone villas, here we can see the Anatolian architecture again, the inner and outer walls are coverd with Limra Stones. These stones are known for protecting the heat in summer and cold in winter period. Furthermore, a completely different atmosphere, who immediately exudes wamth and luxury.
At this complex in Kargicak, on a mountain slope they are building 12 detached villa, each of them has its own private pool and garage. The villas have two floors with a total of 90 M2 living area. On the ground floor it has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a storage room for washing machine. Via a nice wooden internal staircase we reach the first floor, where the living room and kitchen are located, there is a terrace with sea views. From this terrace you can go downstream to the pool and under the staircase is a storage room provided.
Because of the relative positions, all villas enjoy uninterrupted views of the Mediterranean Ocean and the Taurus Mountains.
- PVC windows with double glazing
- each room has an air-conditioner ( hot and cold blowing )
- MDF kitchen with marble worktop, refrigerator, oven, hob, hood, dishwasher
- both bathrooms have a shower
- separate storage room for washing machine
- each villa has a private pool
- each villa has an enclosed garage
Details villa complex:
- 12 detached villas
- 12 enclosed garages
- 24 hours security is provided
Prices: for a limit time the price is: 130.000 EURO ( be quickly to get your favorite villa)