Low-rise apartment building located in a residential area of Side, within walking distance of the east beach and old town. Complex of eight buildings, built on a plot of 5420 m2 of which only 20% was used for construction work, the remaining 80% is occupied by the large pool and gardens.
Total there are 44 housing units in a range of 1 to 2 and 3 bedrooms. All have views of the pool. The lucky owners are further spoiled by a heated indoor pool, sauna, fitness room and complimentary shuttle service to the beach.
The contractor requires a lot of attention to the use of top quality materials with international name recognition.
Duplex apartments of 105 m2 living area are two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Prices range from: 114,000 to 129,000 euros (only 7 for sale)
One enters into a hall, the first bathroom with a shower, living room with open kitchen and access to two balconies, the stairs to the upper floor. Here we find the two bedrooms which both have a balcony. The master bedroom also has an en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi.
Duplex apartments of 136 M2 living area with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Price: 154,000 Euros (only 7 for sale)
One enters into a hall, the first bathroom with a shower, living room with open kitchen and access to a balcony, one bedroom, the stairs to the upper floor. Here we find the other two bedrooms both of which have balconies. The master bedroom also has an en-suite bathroom with shower. A shared bathroom with Jacuzzi.
* steel door with safety lock
* PVC windows with double glazing
* living room and bedroom ceilings with built-in spotlights
* MDF kitchen with granite worktop and equipped with: refrigerator, oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher and washing machine. Splash back with ceramic tiles.
* in each room TV and telephone connection. There is ADSL internet connection.
* The bathrooms have automatic ventilation system, modern design
* Each room has a dual function air-conditioner (hot and cold blowing)
* large outdoor swimming pool of 450 M2, equipped with sun beds and umbrellas
* Beautiful landscaped gardens with tropical trees, flowers, there is a water fountain
* heated indoor pool, again with sunbeds
* a sauna
* a fitness room with professional equipment and a vitamin bar
* 24 hours security at the complex
* Free bus service to the beach
* emergency power generator for shelter